Disclaimer

This is a satirical look at the Isle of Wight. It is a good natured poke at island life. It is a slice of the stories from The Spoof, a satirical on-line newspaper. There are various contributors.

Saturday 11 December 2010

Pugh Plans Autobiography

Pugh cuts a ribbon every time he opens his front door
Isle of Wight Council Leader David Pugh held a press conference today after attending a ribbon cutting at a new eatery in Sandown to announce that he will be taking some time off in the New Year to write his autobiography.

"There is a time for all things and I feel that despite my need to serve my constituents by attending ribbon cuttings and photo opportunities related to essential new facilities there is only so many hours in the day. By writing my autobiography now I will be better able to reach out to all my constituents and share with them more on a more personal level than afforded by public ceremony, despite how special these events are to you and me."


Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment